วัดศรีโพธิ์ชัย บ้านแสงพา

107

หนึ่งในวัดที่สวยที่สุดในจังหวัดเลย มีโอกาสเเวะเวียนมาไหว้ขอพร เเละถ่ายภาพสวยๆได้ ที่นี่คือ อ.นาแห้ว จ.เลย ทีมงานรีวิวอีสาน เราเชื่อเหลือเกินว่า อีกหน่อยที่แห่งนี้จะมีชื่อเสียงเเน่นอน เพราะบรรยากาศดีมาก

ลักษณะเด่น
พระอุโบสถ ที่มีลักษณะคล้าย วัดเชียง ของเมืองหลวงพระบาง ในสาธารณรัฐประธิปไตยประชาชนลาว นั่นเองค่ะ ซึ่งในปัจจุบันนั้น วัดนี้ก็ได้รับอิทธิพลศิลปะจากที่ต่างๆ ทั้ง อยุธยา ล้านช้าง และจีน ผสมผสานกัน โดยภายนอกอาคาร จำพวกส่วนหน้าบัน คันทวย จะตกแต่งด้วยการสลักลายเป็นลายก้านขด กระหนก นาคเคล้า ภาพรามเกียรติ์ และพระอินทร์ทรงช้างเอราวัณ เป็นต้น

ประวัติ
วัดศรีโพธิชัย เริ่มสร้าง พ.ศ. ๒๐๙๐ ตั้งวัดเมื่อ พ.ศ. ๒๓๗๕ โดยกลุ่มนานพรานจากเวียงจันทร์มีหัวหน้าชื่อนายภา (เชียงภา) ซึ่งอพยพครอบครัวและญาติพี่น้องมาตั้งถิ่นฐานเป็นปึกแผ่นแล้วสร้างวัดขึ้นตั้งชื่อว่าวัดศรีโพธิ์ชัย ชาวบ้านเรียกว่าวัดบ้านแสงภา ได้รับพระราชทานวิสุงคามสีมา เมื่อ พ.ศ. ๒๔๐๐ เขตวิสุงคามสีมา กว้าง ๘ เมตร ยาว ๑๐ เมตร การบริหารและการปกครอง มีเจ้าอาวาสเท่าที่ทราบนาม คือ รูปที่ ๑ พระบุญทัน รูปที่ ๒ พระท้าว รูปที่ ๓ พระพั่ง รูปที่ ๔ พระแพง รูปที่ ๕ พระถา รูปที่ ๖ พระอาจ รูปที่ ๗ พระตัน สมาหิโต รูปที่ ๘ พระอุษา ศิริคุตฺโต รูปที่ ๙ พระครูโกศลโพธิธรรม รูปที่ ๑๐ เจ้าอธิการบุญเลิศ สุภาจาโร ตั้งแต่ พ.ศ. ๒๕๓๐ เป็นต้นมา การศึกษามีโรงเรียนพระปริยัติธรรมแผนกธรรม เปิดสอน พ.ศ. ๒๕๒๐ ศูนย์การศึกษาพระพุทธศาสนาวันอาทิตย์ เปิดสอน พ.ศ. ๒๕๓๓

One of the most beautiful temples in Loei have the opportunity to come and pay homage And can take beautiful photos here is Na Haeo District, Loei Province, the Northeastern Review team We believe that A little while later, this place will definitely be famous. because the atmosphere is very good

Features
Phra Ubosot that resembles Wat Chiang of Luang Prabang. In the Lao People’s Democratic Republic, sure enough, which at present. This temple was influenced by the arts from various places, including Ayutthaya, Lan Xang and China, blending together. The gable part, Kan Thuay, is decorated with carvings, Kankhod, Kranok, Naga Klao, Ramayana images. and Indra on the Erawan elephant, etc.

record
Wat Sri Phothichai began to be built in 2090. The temple was established in 1832 by a group of Nanphrans from Vientiane, with a chief named Nai Pha (Chiang Pha) who migrated from family and relatives to settle down and build a temple. It was named Wat Si Pho Chai. The villagers call it Ban Saeng Pha Temple. Was granted Wisung Kham Sima in 1857, Wisung Kham Sima District, width 8 meters, length 10 meters. Administration and administration There are abbots as far as known, namely: Figure 1, Phra Buntan, Figure 2, Phra Thao, Figure 3, Phra Pang, Figure 4, Phra Phaeng, Figure 5, Figure 6, Phra Arat, Figure 7, Phra Tan Samahito, Figure 7 8 Phra Usa Sirikutto, Figure 9, Phra Kru Kosol Bodhidham, Figure 10, Rector Boonlert Suphajaro, since 1987. Education has a school, Phra Pariyat Dhamma, Dharma Department, opened in 1977, the Center for Studying Buddha. Sunday Religion opened for teaching in 1990

Comments

comments