วัดโพธิสมภรณ์ จังหวัด อุดรธานี

72

วัดโพธิสมภรณ์ เป็นวัดที่มีความสำคัญมากของจังหวัดอุดรธานี เริ่มสร้างเมื่อ พ.ศ. 2499 ในสมัยรัตนโกสินทร์ พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวฯ ได้โปรดเกล้าฯ พระราชทานพระบรมราชานุญาต ให้ วัดโพธิสมภรณ์ เป็น พระอารามหลวงชั้นตรี ชนิดสามัญ ปลายรัชกาลที่ 5 ภายในวัดยังมีสถานที่ น่าสนใจต่างๆ อาทิ เช่น พระบรมธาคุธรรมเจดีย์ พระเจดีย์พิพิธภัณธ์ ศาลามงคลธรรม ฯลฯ

วัดโพธิสมภรณ์เริ่มสร้างเมื่อปี พ.ศ. 2449 ตอนปลายสมัยรัชกาลที่ 5 แห่งรัตนโกสินทร์ โดยมหาอำมาตย์ตรี พระยาศรีสุริยราชวรานุวัตร (โพธิ เนติโพธิ) สมุหเทศาภิบาลมณฑลอุดร ได้พิจารณาเห็นว่าในเขตเทศบาลเมืองอุดรธานี มีเพียงวัดมัชฌิมาวาส วัดเดียวเท่านั้น สมควรที่จะสร้างวัดขึ้นอีกสักวัดหนึ่ง จึงได้ไปสำรวจดูสถานที่ทางด้านทิศใต้ของ “หนองนาเกลือ” ซึ่งเป็นหนองน้ำกว้างใหญ่ อุดมไปด้วยเกลือสินเธาว์ มีปลาและจระเข้ชุกชุม (ต่อมาภายหลังได้เปลี่ยนชื่อเป็น “หนองประจักษ์” เพื่อเป็นอนุสรณ์แด่ กรมหลวงประจักษ์ศิลปาคมผู้ก่อตั้งเมืองอุดรธานี) เห็นว่าเป็นทำเลที่เหมาะสมควรแก่การสร้างวัดได้เพราะเป็นที่ราบป่าละเมาะ เงียบสงบดี ไม่ใกล้ไม่ไกลจากหมู่บ้านมากนักและอยู่ใกล้แหล่งน้ำ

เมื่อ ตกลงใจเลือกสถานที่ได้แล้ว ก็ได้ชักชวนราษฎรในหมู่บ้านหมากแข้ง ถากถางป่าจนพควรแก่การปลูกกุฏิ ศาลาโรงธรรม สำหรับใช้เป็นที่บำเพ็ญบุญ และเป็นที่ถือน้ำพระพิพัฒน์สัตยาประจำปีของหน่วยราชการ ใช้เวลาสร้างอยู่ประมาณ 1 ปี ในระยะแรกชาวบ้านเรียกว่า “วัดใหม่”เพราะ แต่เดิมมีเพียงวัดมัชฌิมาวาส ซึ่งชาวบ้านเรียกว่า “วัดเก่า” ด้วยพบร่องรอยเป็นวัดร้างมาก่อน มีเจดีย์ศิลาแลงเก่าแก่และพระพุทธรูปหินขาว ปางนาคปรก และได้กราบอาราธนา พระครูธรรมวินยานุยุต (หนู) เจ้าคณะเมืองอุดรธานี จากวัดมัชฌิมาวาสมาเป็นเจ้าอาวาสวัด

Pho Thi Som Porn Temple It is a very important temple of Udon Thani. Built in 1956 in the Rattanakosin period. His Majesty Ordered His Majesty King Rama V was conferred on Wat Phothisomphorn as a royal temple of the third class of ordinary type at the end of the reign of King Rama V. There are also many interesting places in the temple, such as Phra Boromma Dhammajedi. Phra Chedi, Museum, Sala Mongkhontham, etc.

Wat Bodhisomporn was built in 1906 at the end of the reign of King Rama V of Rattanakosin. By Pasha Tri Phraya Srisuriyarachwaranuwat (Bodhi Neti Bodhi) Somuhetaphiban Udonthon Have considered that in the municipality of Udon Thani Only the Matchimawat Temple Only one temple Deserves to build another temple Therefore went to explore the location on the south side of “Nong Naklua” which is a vast swamp Rich in rock salt There are abundant fish and crocodiles. (Later changed the name to “Nong Prajak” to commemorate Kromluang Prajak Sillapakhom, the founder of Udon Thani) saw that it was a suitable location to build a temple because it was a plain, forest, quiet, good, not too close, not far from the village and close to the water source.

When you decide to choose a place Has persuaded people in the Mak Khaeng village Caring for the forest until it deserves to be planted in a cloister, a pavilion, a thamma hall for use as a place of worship And is the annual temple of the government It takes about a year to build. In the first phase, the villagers called it. “New Temple” because Originally there was only Matchimawat Temple. Which the villagers called “old temple” as well, found traces of abandoned temple before There is an old laterite pagoda and a white stone Buddha image underneath the Naga. Provost Vinyanuyut (Noo), the priest of Udon Thani city From Wat Matchimawat came to be the abbot of the temple.

Comments

comments