หอไตรประวัติศาสตร์ (วัดสระไตรนุรักษ์)

49

หอไตรวัดสระไตรนุรักษ์ เป็นแหล่งโบราณคดี ที่มีความสวยงามทางด้านศิลปกรรมและสถาปัตยกรรม ใช้เป็นสถานที่ศึกษาทางด้านศิลปกรรมและสถาปัตยกรรมได้ตามยุคนั้นๆ เป็นสถานที่พักผ่อนหย่อนใจ สงบร่มรื่น ตั้งอยู่ภายในบริเวณวัดสระไตรนุรักษ์ หมู่ที่ 1 ต.นาเวียง อ.ทรายมูล จ.ยโสธร จากหลักฐานที่ค้นพบในใบสำรวจวัดระบุตั้งเมื่อวันที่ 7 เมษายน 2002 ตรงกับรัชสมัยพระบรมไตรโลกนาถ ( พ.ศ. 1919 – 2031) จากคำบอกเล่าชาวลาวก้อ ได้อพยพหนีภัยสงครามจาก บ้านสามหมื่นภูเพียงราชอาณาจักรลาวโดยการนำของยาคูหลักคำ ได้อพยพผู้คนข้ามแม่น้ำโขง ผ่านหนองบัวลุมบัว บ้านหนองชุนใหญ่ ( ปัจจุบันตั้งอยู่ในพื้นที่ จ.ร้อยเอ็ด) จนได้มาตั้งหลักแหล่งชุมชนที่ห้วยค้า ( ที่อยู่ปัจจุบัน) และได้สร้างวัดขึ้นทางทิศตะวันออกเฉียงใต้ของหมู่บ้าน โดยได้สร้างศาลากลางน้ำ สำหรับเก็บตู้หนังสือพระศาสนา เรียกชุมชนตนเองว่า หมู่บ้านคำแค ต่อมาบ้านคำแคได้เปลี่ยนชื่อใหม่เป็น บ้านสระเวียง และเปลี่ยนมาเป็น บ้านนาเวียง จนถึงปัจจุบัน หอไตรกลางน้ำแห่งนี้ ได้รับการซ่อมแซมก่อสร้างใหม่ในปี พ.ศ. 2463 และปี พ.ศ. 2520 ปีพ.ศ. 2533 กรมศิลปากรได้ออกสำรวจ และประกาศขึ้นทะเบียน หอไตร วัดสระไตรนุรักษ์ เป็นโบราณสถานของชาติ ลักษณะเป็นสถาปัตยกรรมแบบพม่าหรือไทยใหญ่ เป็นอาคารไม้กว้าง 8.30 เมตร หลังคา 4 ชั้น มุงสังกะสี ต่อมาสระน้ำแห้งขอดเป็นประจำทุกปี ปลวกได้ขึ้นไปทำลายหอไตร ฯ เสียหาย ทางหมู่บ้านจึงรายงาน กรมศิลปากร เพื่อของบประมาณบูรณะซ่อมแซม ในปี พ.ศ. 2539 กรมศิลปากร โดยหน่วยศิลปากรที่ 6 ได้ออกแบบแปลนบูรณะซ่อมแซม หอไตร ฯ และได้จัดสรรงบประมาณจำนวน 1,099,000 บาท ดำเนินการบูรณะซ่อมแซมหอไตรประวัติศาสตร์ ( หอไตรวัดสระไตรนุรักษ์)โดยคงลักษณะเดิมไว้ พิพิธภัณฑ์หอไตรประวัติศาสตร์ เป็นศูนย์เก็บรวมรวมคัมภีร์ใบลานของวัดที่ตกทอดมาตั้งแต่สมัยตั้งวัด มีบางส่วนที่นำมาเก็บไว้ที่วัดมหาชัย พระอารามหลวง จังหวัดมหาสารคาม ในปัจจุบันได้ส่งคืนเก็บที่หอไตรแล้ว นอกจาก เป็นศูนย์เก็บคัมภีร์ใบลานที่สำคัญแล้วบริเวณวัดได้เก็บรวมรวมวัตถุโบราณจากชาวบ้านที่นำมาบริจาคแก่วัด รวบรวมเครื่องมือเครื่องใช้ที่ใช้ในชีวิตประจำวัน จัดแสดงบริเวณข้างศาลาการเปรียญ ได้แก่เครื่องมือจับปลา ของใช้ในครัวเรือน โดยใช้ชื่อว่า “ ศูนย์บูรณาการวัฒนธรรมไทยสายใยชุมชน ตำบลนาเวียง ”

ที่อยู่หมู่ 1 ต.นาเวียง อ.ทรายมูล จ.ยโสธร 35170 เบอร์ติดต่อ 045-787181

Hor Sai, Sa Trainurak Temple It is an archaeological site That are beautiful in art and architecture Used as a place to study art and architecture according to that era. It is a place to relax, calm and shady, located in the area of ​​Wat Sa Trainurak, Village No. 1, Na Wiang Subdistrict, Sai Mun District, Yasothon Province. Royal Trailokkanat (1919 – 2031) from what the Lao people say. Has evacuated from war Baan Sam Muen Phu Piang, the Kingdom of Laos led by Yakoo Lakkham Has evacuated people across the Mekong River Through Nong Bua Lum Bua Ban Nong Chun Yai (currently located in the Roi Et area) has established a community residence at Huai Kha (current address) and built a temple in the southeast of the village. By having built a water hall For storing religious books. Called their own community Kham Khae Village later, Ban Kam Khae changed its name to Ban Sa Wiang and changed to Ban Na Wiang until now This tower in the middle of the water Has been repaired new construction in the year 2463 and the year 2520 year 2533 the Fine Arts Department has explored. And announced the registration of Hor Sai, Sa Trainurak Temple Is a national historic site Characteristics are Burmese or Thai Yai architecture. It is a wooden building, 8.30 meters wide, 4-storey roof, thatch zinc. Termites have gone up to destroy the Hall, damaged the village, therefore reports the Fine Arts Department to request a budget for renovations in 1996, the Fine Arts Department by the 6th Fine Arts Unit designed a plan for restoration and restoration of the Chantai Chamber and has allocated a budget of 1,099,000 baht. Repairing historical Hall (Hor Sai, Sa Trainurak Temple) with the original characteristics Historical Monument Museum It is a collection center for the temple’s palm scripture that has been passed down since the temple’s establishment. There are some parts that have been kept at Wat Mahachai, Phra Aram Luang, Maha Sarakham Province. At present, it has been returned to the Hor Sai Scripture, in addition to being an important center for keeping the palm scripture, the temple area has collected artifacts from the villagers who are donated to the temple. Collect tools and appliances that are used in daily life. On display beside the sermon hall Including fishing tools Household items By using the name “Thai Cultural Integration Center, Na Wiang Community Network”

Address: Moo 1, Na Wiang Subdistrict, Sai Mun District, Yasothon Province 35170 Contact Number 045-787181

Comments

comments